New Assignments

 All assignments that are paper copies are in the red crate in my room.

1.Pseudoscience presentations 20 points, if you were absent for this, come to  get an alternate assignment.
2. Scientific Notation practice 16 points  link to scientific notation
3. Write 1 page of notes on Nova Eclipse video link to Nova eclipse notes
4. How does a seismograph Work? Reading and Worksheet - pick up paper in my room.
5. Take 1 page of notes in your comp book or spiral on this slideshare about plate tectonics.
slideshare Plate Tectonics
6. Volcano and Earthquake Occurances/Map  pick up in my room
olcano presentation assigned and research started
7. Textbook, Chapter 4, p.71 - Do Volcano Review Worksheet pick up in my room. I only have one set of books, so if you missed it, you need to come to flex.
8. Video Nova deadliest volcanoes - write 1 page of notes in your comp book or spiral
link to video
9. Volcano presentations, this is a test grade.
10. Article, The Engine that drives the Earth, and questions. Need to pick up in my room. (extra credit)
11. Video take 2 pages of notes link to Making North America Origins
12. Plate Tectonics Assignment Menu. Pick up assignment sheet in my room.



Comments

Popular Posts